LEarn about Our story & impact
MND Victoria is the only not-for-profit organisation providing direct care to all Victorians living with the devastating disease, at no cost to them.
MND Victoria provides equipment, support coordination, carer support, educational seminars and various support programs (such as home modifications, bucket list wish programs, volunteer services) all at no cost to the person with MND, and we need your help to continue our vital services.
No matter how much you raise, you can be assured that the funds will help provide the best possible care and support for Victorians impacted by motor neurone disease. Our programs and initiatives simply would not exist without the support of people like you.
Last year MND Victoria:
people living with MND
hours of service
items of equipment
general information kits
AT NO COST TO THE PERSON LIVING WITH MND, MND VICTORIA SUPPORT SERVICES PROVIDE:
- Support Coordination is available for every Victorian with MND
- Educational resources and seminars about MND
- Access and referral to a multi-disciplinary team of service providers e.g. attendant care, nursing, speech pathologists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists therapists, physiotherapists
- Equipment items and home modification opportunities
- Access to support groups and carer support programs
- Volunteer Services including social chat, life stories, massage
- Community events with opportunity to connect with others.
For more information, visit the MND Victoria website.
Visit MND Victoria's website